Hey there! We figured if you are new to Delhi and struggling to secure admissions in Delhi University, we might as well introduce you to this So Delhi mode of transport – The Metro! It has an amazingly wide outreach. For years, it’s been serving Delhites and Tourists as an extremely convenient and comfortable public transport with its Air-conditioned coaches and fast (read Traffic-free XD) services.
Vaise bhi Sir, agar Dilli ae aur metro mein travel nahi kiya to kiya kya?
Whoosh, I have been watching too many Bollywood movies these days. Let’s get back to work.
Delhi University is spread across two main campuses – North and South and rest of the colleges are Off Campus Colleges. Thankfully, there’s metro to take you everywhere.
Here’s a list of all colleges in the North Campus. The nearest metro station for all of them is Vishwavidyalaya.
- Khalsa College
- Miranda House
- Daulat Ram College
- Sri Ram College of Commerce
- College of Arts
- Ramjas College
- Hindu College
- St. Stephen’s College
- Delhi School of Economics
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Kirorimal College
- Hansraj College
- Patel Chest Institute
- School of Open Learning Headquarters
Here’s a map to help you find your way around the campus.
(Source: http://www.du.ac.in/adm2019/index.html )
Here’s a list of nearest metro stations for the rest of DU colleges: –
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharm College – Dhaula Kuan (Pink line)
- Aryabhatta College (Formally Ram Lal Anand College-Evg.) – Dhaula Kuan (Pink Line)
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar College – Gokulpuri (Pink Line )
- College of Vocational Studies – Malviya Nagar (Yellow line)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College – Dwarka Mor (Blue line)
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce – Bhikaji Cama Place (Pink line)
- Deshbandhu College(Morning) – Kashmere Gate(Red line/ Gokulpuri (Pink line)
- Dyal Singh College – JLN Metro (Yellow line)
- Gargi College – Green Park (Yellow line)
- Indraprastha College for Women – Civil Lines (Yellow line)
- Janki Devi Memorial College – Karol Bagh (Blue Line)
- Jesus & Mary College – Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus (Pink Line)
- Kalindi College for Women – Patel Nagar (Blue line)
- Kamla Nehru College for Women – Green park/ Hauz Khas (Yellow line)
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya –Pitampura (Red Line)
- Lady Irwin College – Mandi House (Yellow line)
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women – Moolchand (Violet line)
- Lakshmi Bai College for Women – Shastri Nagar (Red Line)
- Maharaja Agarsen College – Mayur Vihar (Pink Line)
- Maitreyi College for Women – Dhaula Kuan (Pink Line)
- Mata Sundri College for Women – ITO (Violet Line)
- Moti Lal Nehru College – Hauz Khas gate no. 3 (Yellow line)
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology – Dwarka Mor (Blue Line)
- P.G.D.A.V. College – Lajpat Nagar (Violet Line)
- Rajdhani College– Rajouri Garden (Pink Line)
- Ram Lal Anand College – Vasant Vihar (Magenta Line)
- Ramanujan College – Kalkaji Mandir (Violet/Magenta Line)
- Satyawati College – Kanhaiya Nagar(Red Line)
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College – Greater kailash/ Malviya Nagar (Yellow Line)
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies – Rithala (Red Line)
- Shivaji College – Rajouri garden (Pink/Blue Line)
- Shyam Lal College – Welcome (Red Line)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women –Punjabi Bagh(West) (Green Line)
- Sri Aurobindo College – Malviya Nagar (Yellow Line)
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce – Netaji Subhash Place (Red/ Pink Line)
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College – Karol Bagh (Blue Line)
- Sri Venkateswara College – Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus (Pink Line)
- Swami Shraddhanand College – Samaypur Badli (Yellow Line)
- Vivekananda College – Karkardooma (Pink Line)
- Zakir Husain Delhi College – New Delhi (Yellow Line)
That’s all the colleges I could remember, if you need help finding some other college tell me in the comments section.
Stay updated with our latest content by following our social media pages.